In Operation: GALACSIA, the Star Rod was destroyed eons ago by the Star Spirits, in their attempt to keep Emperor Irk from using its power. The Star Rod was broken into seven pieces, which spread across Galaxia. Nigel Uno helped to recover all Seven Pieces, forming the Star Rod back together. However, it turned out Supreme GKND Leader, Dimentia wanted the Star Rod to control Jirachi and use him to awaken the black hole, Zathura, so that she could destroy the universe and create a new one. Dimentia wielded the Star Rod in her battle against Nigel, but was defeated. In the aftermath, Nigel wished Jirachi free from the Star Rod, preventing it from ever being used for evil again.
Seven StarsEditThe Seven Stars (originally from Super Mario RPG) are the Seven Star Pieces that make up the Star Rod. The Stars were scattered eons ago throughout the universe, and Dimentia and the GKND have been trying to find them to repair the Star Rod, in order to end the disease of adulthood once and for all. They were the main collectables in Operation: GALACSIA and Monty's Galactic Days.
- Green Star: Planet Sauria. Guardian: Titanosaur.
- Brown Star: Planet Secco. Guardian: Jabba the Hutt.
- Light Blue Star: Planet Dagobah. Guardian: Phantom Gnaa.
- Orange Star: Outer Limits. Guardian: Professor Zim.
- Purple Star: Ghost Zone. Guardian: Bouldergeist.
- White Star: Cloud City. Guardian: General Grievous.
- Gold Star: Planet Earth. Guardian: Robert McKenzie.
- Green Star: Planet Flora. Guardian: King Croacus.
- Brown Star: Planet Secco. Guardian: Skelbot.
- Light Blue Star: Planet Glacia. Guardian: Icipede.
- Orange Star: Planet Kateenia. Guardian: Francis.
- Red Star: Planet Avalar. Guardian: Dodongo Dragon.
- Dark Blue Star: Planet Aquaria. Guardian: Squidlord.
- Gold Star: Planet Earth. Guardian: Rachel T. McKenzie (later stolen by the Tallest).